Add it to any of Your Website!

Bookmark and Share

06 November, 2008

HISTORY MADE ONCE AGAIN IN THE USA!

Making It Through Life's Trials Together!


THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(USA) HAS MADE and IS MAKING HISTORY!! IT'S BEEN A LONG!--- LONG TIME COMING! BUT I KNOW AND KNEW! THE CHANGE WOULD COME! OH YES! I/IT DID and OH YES! IT HAS(AS THE SONGWRITER WROTE YEARS AGO). YES! DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING DREAM HAS COME AND IS COMING TO PASS FOR OUR COUNTRY!


I Knew I couldn't give up on God! and Our Country! and on how what We say We believe and stand on/for! Yes We can! Yes We did! and Yes We Will! be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Thank You America for Proving to Other Countries that We are a County of Our Words and Most Importantly! that Our Actions has Spoken even Louder than our Words! Thanks You America! because NOW Once Again I can say Very Proudly "that "I'm Glad and Proud to be an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm saying it Loud! that "I'm Black and I'm Proud to be an American!(in the words of the late James Brown)

PLEASE! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS REGARDING WHAT IS THE BEGINNING OF UNITY FOR OUR COUNTY! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I LOVE YOU AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!